Saltwater Aquarium Ten Commandments
Just having a little fun with this one….
A friend of mine went up to mount MACNA and came down with these fifteen….I mean ten…Ten Commandments for the Saltwater Aquarium Hobby
The Ten Commandments of the Saltwater Aquarium Hobby
- This is the one true an expensive hobby, thou shall have no money left after this one
- Thou shalt not worship purchase the Moorish Idol
- Thou shalt not take the name of Amphiprion ocellaris in vain by calling it “nemo”
- Remember to keep holy consistent the partial water change
- Honor the one angelfish per aquarium rule
- Thou shalt not keep incompatible species in your tank
- Thou shalt not adulterate thy tank with fake treasure chests, volcanoes, or other cheesy decorations
- Thou shalt not steal electricity from thy neighbor’s house to run thy lights
- Thou shalt not bear false witness about using a quarantine tank—we all know you don’t
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s tank, acan frags, ATO system, or anything else they have that you don’t
What do you think? Did I miss any? Have a better list? What are your ten commandments? Leave a post or send me an email. Thanks!
Also, if you liked this post, check out the other recent saltwater aquarium blog posts